The most profuse and plentiful renewable energy source available on earth is Solar energy.
Every hour, the earth takes up more solar energy than the world's population go through in a year. We, E-Pack Polymers Pvt. Ltd. are your one-stop solution that deals in solar power. Our unified solutions cover the intact ambit of supplies for solar power plants – from feasibility examinations and site synthesis to plant engineering and design, procurement, manufacturing, commissioning and power grid connection, service and repair.
The Solar Power Plant Off Grid is an incorporated system that includes inverter, solar charge controller and a Grid charger. It offers the provision for charging the battery bank either via Solar or Grid/DG Set. The PCU ceaselessly supervise the state of solar power output, loads and battery voltage. Due to uninterrupted usage of power, the Battery Voltage goes below a planned level, and the PCU mechanically carries the load to the Grid/DG power. It also charges the batteries by using in-built Grid Charger. After the batteries get charged, the PCU stops the Grid / DG power from the system and proceeds to charge the battery bank from the accessible Solar power.
Solar Power Plant is the modification of sunlight into electricity, be it directly using photovoltaic or indirectly concentrated solar power. All the equipment assemble to yield the electricity via solar is called solar power plant.
Our qualified professionals work hardly to present this superior quality plant, that is apprehended for its consistent performance, reduced maintenance and highly slow failure rate. Utilized for the production of power supply in residential, industrial and commercial sectors the plants have following features:
- Micro controller / DSP settled design
- Solar PV inverse voltage protection
- Electronic over current changing security
- Takes "zero" current from input signal if solar power is existing.
- Zero mechanical connection for change controller.
- Offers power from the solar body in backup mode.
- Overload, Low Batt, Short-CKT and multi stage control activity.
- Cost-efficient AC to DC transmutation.
- Solar Charge controller founded on technology cut down electricity
- Automatic Reset Feature
- Redundant fuse box accessible at the back panel
Benefits of a Solar Power Plant:
- Reduction in the cost of electricity bills.
- Increase the worth of the property.
- Appoint new revenue from fresh roof space.
- Hedge against ascending utility rates.
- Cut down dependence on foreign oil.
- State and Local - Rebates and Tax Incentives.
- Widen roof warranty.
- Cut down carbon trace.
- Constructive effects on your community by making clean energy.
- Solar is great for the health of future periods.
- Makes energy dependence, helps in stabilizing energy costs cover timing.
- Helps in reducing the monthly utility bills.
Benefits of Roof top solar Power Plants
There are effecting reasons for tackling the energy of Sun via roof –top solar power plants. The direct profits includes:
- Increase the power supplying of the sites.
- Reduce the electricity intake, ensure expenditures on Electricity/DG.
- Make shading on roof and reduce AC operation expenses.
- Give backup power in case of power breakdown.
- No requirement of extra investment in evacuation system.
- Contribute to the nation's power generation function.
- Amend the quality of grid power.
- Cut down carbon foot print.
How does a solar power plant work?
Solar power plants utilize the sun's beams to make electricity. Solar thermal system and photovoltaic plants are the most usually employed solar technologies today. There are two varieties of these plants, which are specialized depending on how the energy taken from the sun is changed into electricity - either through solar thermal power plants or photovoltaic ("solar cells,").
A photovoltaic cell, usually named as solar cell or PV, is a technology utilized for converting solar energy directly into the electricity. This cell is commonly made from silicon mixtures. Photons onset the surface of this cell between two semiconductors. These semiconductors display a property famed as the photoelectric effect that reason them to assimilate the photons and discharge of electrons. The electrons are acquired in the sort of the electric current.
Solar Thermal Power Plants
The solar thermal plant yield electricity and heat by concentrating the sun's energy that in turn makes steam, which helps to feed the turbine as well as generator to make electricity.
The three varieties of solar thermal power plants are :
1) Parabolic troughs
These are the most ordinary kinds of solar thermal plant. The "solar field" usually comprises numerous parallel rows of solar parabolic trough collectors and use parabola-molded reflectors to focus the sun at 30 to 100 times its average intensity.
The technique is employed to heat a particular kind of fluid, which is then gathered at a key location to yield high-pressure and superheated steam.
2) Solar Power Tower
This system employs hundreds to one thousand of flat sun-trailing mirrors known as heliostats that concentrate or reflect the sun's energy onto a cardinal receiver tower. The energy can be accumulated as much as 1,500 times that of the energy approaching from the sun.
The testing tower variety exists in Juelich in the westerly German state of North-Rhine Westphalia that is spread over 18,000 sq. meters (194,000 square feet) and make the use of more than 2,000 sun-tracking mirrors, which indicate and concentrate the sun's energy onto a 60-meter-high cardinal receiver tower.
The concentrated energy is utilized for heating the air in the tower up to 700 degrees Celsius (1,300 degrees Fahrenheit) and the heat is acquired in a boiler, used to make electricity with the assistance of steam turbine.
The collectors run efficiently even in inauspicious weather conditions and resist sandstorms and hailstorms.
3) Solar Pond
This is a puddle of saltwater that stores & collects solar thermal energy and uses salinity-gradient technology. Fundamentally, the bottom level of the pond is exceedingly hot - up to 85 degrees Celsius. Working as a transparent insulator, it permits sunlight to be cornered from which heat may be stored or withdrawn for future use.
B-13, Ecotech, 1st Ext., Distt Gautam Budh Nagar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201306, India